HOLIDAY OCEANVIEW MARINA
Navigate your life to a new kind of high-end adventure with Holiday Oceanview Marina, a first in Mindanao!
The facility offers 2 docks (A and B) with a combined total of 56 berths. Each berth can fit yachts up to 50 feet LOA. The end of Docks A and B can fit longer yachts up to 100 ft LOA.
There is one slipway for hauling and launching vessels. Vessels are hauled out using a trailer system.
|ELECTRICITY||30 AMP 220 VOLTS RECEPTACLES AVAILABLE.|
|WATER||TAPS AVAILABLE IN EVERY BERTH, FREE SUPPLY OF WATER.|
|LIGHTING||MARINA PONTOONS AND WALKWAYS ARE WELL LIT.|
|BOAT RAMP||ONE RAMP AVAILABLE.|
|SECURITY||24/7 SECURITY GUARD ON DUTY, ACCESS TO MARINA RESTRICTED.|
|FUEL||FUEL SERVICE IS AVAILABLE.|
|CLUBHOUSE AND OFFICE||AVAILABLE FOR GET TOGETHERS. THE BUILDING IS COMPLETE WITH TOILETS, SHOWERS AND LAUNDRY AREA.|
|SERVICE VEHICLE||A VEHICLE WITH SERVICE RUNS 2 TIMES A DAY IS PROVIDED FREE OF CHARGE FOR CRUISERS TO/FROM THE MARINA AND TO/FROM THE FERRY TERMINAL. THERE ARE PUBLIC TRANSITS TO MAINLAND DAVAO FROM THE FERRY TERMINAL.|
MARINA – BERTH RATES
Visiting boats are very welcome. We ask you to book a berth in advance.
WET-BERTH RATES – IN PHILIPPINE PESOS
|LENGTH OVERALL||PER MONTH||PER DAY|
|40ft and over||At per foot||300||20|
|20 TO < 40 ft||Flat Rate||12,000||1,000|
|< 20 ft||Flat Rate||8,000||700|
- All berths have access to fresh water and individual power points
- No charge to water; power is at price posted
- Fuel can be arranged, at prices posted
- Laundry, shower and toilet facilities are conveniently located in the clubhouse building. Open 24 hours throughout the year to berth holders, accessible with key
- The marina is protected by security 24/7
- Catamarans have 50% surcharge when marina is full
- OFF-SEASON DISCOUNT (MAY TO OCTOBER) – 35% OFF ABOVE RATES
BOATYARD/DRY-BERTH RATES – IN PHIL. PESOS
|HAUL IN & OUT >20 FT||FLAT RATE per vessel||10,000|
|HAUL IN & OUT <20 FT||FLAT RATE per vessel||500/FT|
|CRADLE/HARDSTAND/STORAGE||PER MONTH LOA||250/FT|
- Slipway for haul-out and launching (may have to coincide with high tide)
- Individual heavy duty cradle with adjustable arms (for monohulls)
- Water is available
- Power at price posted
- Fuel at prices posted
- Miscellaneous marine services available
- Tradesmen and labor from Php100 to 400 / hr.
- To make a boatyard booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with boat details – LOA, draft, beam, weight and type of keel
MARINA – ARRIVAL DETAILS
Entering the Gulf of Davao, vessels can approach on either east or west side of Samal Island. The channel between Davao mainland and the westside of Samal island is busy with boat and ferry traffic. The narrowest area (just over half a nautical mile wide) has a strong tidal current, mostly south-setting. Sailing closer to the Samal side, the westside is lined with resorts and white sanded beaches.
The marina is surrounded by a stone wall (breakwater). Stay well clear of the breakwater until ready to approach. The 20 meter-wide entrance is on the NW corner, marked with red and green flags. Approach from the north and turn port into the marina. Caution: Breakwater walls are lined with rocks on the seabed. Allow clearance. The entrance has a metal gate to prevent swells and debris from entering the marina. It is left opened when there is a vessel expected to arrive or depart. Otherwise, it remains closed. It can easily be opened when a vessel is sighted approaching.
Check in or out service is provided by the Marina. A vehicle and staff will drive/assist you to the different offices for checking in or out. This is to expedite dealing with the CIQ officials. Alternate route for self check-in is to anchor on entry, at the quarantine area near Sta. Ana wharf, for CIQ boarding.
Get in touch!
How To Get There
Take the Ferry Wharf leaving Davao City enroute to Samal for a very short5-minute ride.
Upon reaching the island, Holiday Oceanview Samal is less than 20 minutes from the Samal Ferry Wharf
FOR NORTH AMERICA INQUIRIES:
Holiday Oceanview | All rights reserved. | 2017